up in the big smoke

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

new addiction

my new addiction to facebook has hampered my attempts on posting an entry about my maui vacation. will get to it soon.

dilemma - john mayer is playing a show at the ACC on april 17. bought tickets last week. this week, find out john legend is playing a show in toronto with corinne bailey rae on april 17 as well! bought tickets this week. which one will i go to? leaning towards john legend b/c it's at a better venue (hummingbird centre. think winspear centre in edmonton), and corinne bailey rae is awesome too. even though i've seen john legend in concert before, i think it'll be a better show than john mayer. now i'll have to find someone to buy my john mayer tickets. oops.

here's a teaser pic from my trip.....will post more soon. just get me off of facebook!

3 Comments:

  • Can't wait to read about your trip!
    Get on it lady!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

  • john legend all the way!

    btw...count me in on the next trip you ladies take...i could use a Ainlay reunion!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  

  • john legend all the way!

    btw...count me in on the next trip you ladies take...i could use a Ainlay reunion!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home