up in the big smoke

Thursday, April 19, 2007

CN tower stair climb

a few months ago, i foolishly told a friend i would do the CN tower stair climb with him in april. and all of a sudden it's next saturday and i've done no training and no fundraising.

so if anyone is so inclined to help the WWF (for all you animal lovers out there), go to this page and type in my name and pledge me.

https://wwfcentral.ca/NetCommunity/SSLPage.aspx?&pid=380&srcid=375&tab=1

no pressure though b/c i'm most likely doing the hbc run for canada again this year, and will be asking for donations. so ration out your pledges people! or be super generous and pledge twice!

thanks in advance! and think about me next saturday morning when i'll be huffing and puffing up 1776 steps. oi vay, what did i get myself into.

1 Comments:

  • Hey. Just wondering if you actually did the climb. I'm in the SAME boat you were except I have two weeks. I'd LOVE to do the climb but I am so out of shape it isn't even funny, including overweight, so I am unsure about it all at this point. I'd love to hear your thoughts. My email: pitche_jones@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home