up in the big smoke

Sunday, April 30, 2006

24 hr stain removal hotline

so a friend of mine from edmonton who now lives in vancouver is notorious for calling me at late hours b/c she seems to forget about the 3 hour time difference between vancouver and toronto. i'm usually still awake when she calls, and i don't mind staying up a little later to talk to a friend 4000 km away, so i don't mind. but this weekend, she called me at 4:45 am to ask me how to get red wine out of her white linen jacket. she was obviously drunk, and didn't look at her watch before calling me. the funny thing is, i wasn't even asleep when she called. i had fallen asleep earlier watching tv, and then when i went to my room, i didn't go to sleep right away, and started reading, and when she called, i was just lying in bed about to fall asleep. i'm not angry at her b/c i think it makes a funny story, but i'll be getting her some shout wipes or the tide stick to keep in her purse.

1 Comments:

  • if u call me at 4:45 am, i will fly to TO and kill u with my bare hands.

    By Blogger Rosanna =), at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home