up in the big smoke

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

big ups

a big shout out to dallas green for being chosen as chart magazine's artist of the year. i can't wait for my copy to come in the mail now.

i also read that alexisonfire is doing an autograph session at a skate shop on queen street on dec 18. i'd love to go, but i'm a little hesitant because:

a) i'm going to be the oldest person there (even though i'm not old at all!), i'll feel so cheesy.

b) i wouldn't know what to say, and will probably act like a giggling schoolgirl.

c) i might be so stunned, i'll freeze up.

d) i'll have to leave work early (really, that's the least of my worries).

e) i'll embarrass myself.

who am i kidding? i'll probably end up going regardless.

5 Comments:

  • Di, I think you have to go AND bring a camera because really, you need to get your picture taken with him.

    By Blogger Kathy, at 10:58 PM  

  • how do you ask to take a picture with him when he's sitting on the other side of the table? i do need a picture of him, it'll be a great start to my shrine! haha.

    By Blogger diana, at 11:20 PM  

  • you just have to ask him to stand up and lean over the table and then you lean in. maybe he'll put his arm around you....just don't faint!

    you should have stuff written down on a sticky note so you don't blank out.

    By Blogger Swedish Sensation, at 11:26 AM  

  • He came into my skateshop. I don't know the significance of me saying that but, I just wanted to remind you.

    By Blogger Mookusama, at 8:55 PM  

  • marco - i remember all the time that dallas came into your store. and i also remember you didn't talk to him, which means you didn't tell him about me. way to go.

    By Blogger diana, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home