up in the big smoke

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

so i lied.....

so it's not very often random people find my blog, read it, and actually comment on it. so when someone did, i'm more than happy to oblige and do yet another aof/dallas post.

went home over the holidays, which was nice because i haven't seen my friends in almost 5 months, so it's nice to catch up in person rather than over the phone. and since most of us moved out of edmonton, it's even more rare for all of us to be back home at the same time.

one of my friends gave me a belated birthday present, and she knows me so well because this is what she got me from eBay.....


a signed picture of dallas!!! ok, so there are tonnes of fake stuff on eBay (just ask my brother who bought knock off razor blades!), but that's a picture of him signing the picture. so the seller could have forged a whole bunch of pictures and sent the one of dallas signing it to every person, but that's not the point! it's a cool gift. thanks sim!


this weekend is also the weekend dallas is doing some city and colour shows in calgary and edmonton. i bought tickets for my friends in calgary for their christmas present, so i'm excited for them to go. i was going to buy my sister and brother-in-law tickets to the edmonton show, but they're going to a wedding instead. this is a family wedding, so i guess they have to go. but a cousin's wedding versus a city and colour show, that's a tough choice.


my cousin marco works at a skate shop in edmonton. and it turns out his manager is in a band, and somehow knows dallas green. when i was at the store buying something, marco says "craig knows dallas green." and he asks me if i'm going to the show and that he could introduce me to him. well, sadly, i am not going to the show, and i will not be introduced to him. but honestly, i know i would make a fool out of myself. thanks marco for bringing up my unnatural obsession to a complete stranger. but thanks for giving me a discount at your store!


ok, so i think this is truly the end of my aof/dallas posts. until the next one......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home