up in the big smoke

Sunday, January 08, 2006

can someone go grocery shopping for me?

i've been back home for 5 days now, and i have no food at home. i'm almost done my pre-cooked frozen food stash too! i've eaten out a few times this week because it was my last week at my store, so i went out to eat with coworkers. and now it's sunday, and i just finished my chicken fingers and i have a feeling i'll be hungry again soon. too bad the grocery store is already closed for the day. i might give into temptation and buy a hotdog from a street vendor. nothing is better than street meat.

i've been staring at a computer screen all day today because i have to prepare for a presentation this week, and ultimately, i'm too lazy to leave the house.

so again, i'm throwing it out there... can someone go grocery shopping for me? i like pulp in my orange juice. thanks a bunch.

6 Comments:

  • www.picndel.com

    That's my gift to you. Shona uses this....I'm gonna try it one day.

    By Blogger Rosanna =), at 10:46 PM  

  • i just remembered the grocery store by my house delivers. but i don't know if they charge for it. but it is literally across the street, kitty corner to my building. so it is extremely lazy of me not to go myself.

    By Blogger diana, at 11:52 PM  

  • If there's a Safeway nearby, I strongly recommend the BBQ chicken dinners they make. If you have a safeway card, it's something like $11 for a whole chicken, potato wedges, a salad, gravy and rolls. It feeds me for at least 2 meals, and it's soo easy (and relatively good!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 AM  

  • If you don't feel like crossing the street to the store, is there at least a dumpster on your side that you can cycle through?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 PM  

  • I suggest the delivery method. Just tell them you can't cook and to bring over easy stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

  • omigod matt! i just bought a bbq chicken from the grocery store tonight! it can probably last me half a week at least. great minds think alike! lazy people do too.

    adam, i am assuming the anonymous commenter is you. i am assuming all anonymous comments are from you. there are enough homeless people in toronto, i don't need to fight with them for food. and besides, it's not just the crossing-the-street part, it's the whole cooking part that i don't want to do.

    By Blogger diana, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home