up in the big smoke

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

thanks for the reminder

i called the td travel centre to book my flight back to edmonton for christmas, and the guy asked me if i was between the ages of 25-59. ouch, thanks for the reminder that i'm getting older. i'm not sure how my age is relevant to flying unless i'm under 13 or over 65.

i'm going to start following kathy and rose's lead, and start lying about my age. if rose is 23, that makes me 20. sweet.

i booked my return flight from edmonton to toronto because there was a seat sale, but i'm waiting to book my departing flight from toronto to edmonton until later, crossing my fingers there will be another sale soon. otherwise, i guess i'll pay the crazy prices. i think i can get a flight to london (england) for cheaper than a flight to edmonton right now.

1 Comments:

  • I never understand why it's so expensive to fly from here to Toronto!

    Don't start lying about your age now, it's a slippery slope. (Wait another 6 months)

    By Blogger Kathy, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home