up in the big smoke

Sunday, January 15, 2006

word verification is killing me

i think at least 1 in 20 times i leave a comment on a blog and it asks for the word verification, i get some letter wrong. is it my inability to recognize letters? is it the twisty-ness of the letters that throw me off? either way, it never surprises me when it asks me to do it again. i think it's because it's not actually a word, so typing out a string of letters that don't make sense is messing me up. or i'm dyslexic and the letters are playing with me.

5 Comments:

  • i think you're just retarded...nobody else has problems with word verification.
    Type this in 3 seconds or your computer will self-destruct:
    paohdazahawuvciwbnviwghciwbcuiwbvcyvirfmnvikphpebikgjbifoielvcbkrufejdi

    By Blogger Rosanna =), at 8:21 PM  

  • ya, you retaaaaded

    By Blogger ed, at 8:23 PM  

  • you guys are retarded. what kind of siblings are you?!?! thanks for the support.

    By Blogger diana, at 9:16 PM  

  • hahahahaha....ed is boston rob....

    By Blogger Rosanna =), at 1:11 PM  

  • its not that hard...all you have to do is type whats in front of your face..

    By Blogger Swedish Sensation, at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home